Tuesday, December 21, 2004

In hiatus

So I guess, I am taking little bit of break from this. When I started blogging, I created fictional lives as a way to escape the reality of my own life. And now, as I begun to confront my own story, I feel a little confused, a little bewildered. But there is one thing that my life has in common with lives of my fictional characters - we all have no clue where we are headed, we are all inhabitants of the in-between.

For what its worth, all our stories are also inherently hopeful, which is why I call this blog rising to grace . Through all the highs and lows, confusions and conundrums, we will find grace ( which according to the dictionary is the state of being protected or sanctified by the favor of God, of being bestowed with divine love) So yes, I am a little confused but it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home